Official ACTHF Forum
Official CTHA Forum
Official USTHA Forum

Donations Menu
Sponsors
Donate Here
Table Hockey Heaven Forum Index Table Hockey Heaven
Table Hockey Fourms

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Dark Knight Arena

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Table Hockey Heaven Forum Index -> Modifications, Repairs, Painting & Custom Games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ChallengerSRT8
2nd Team All Star
2nd Team All Star

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 7:46 pm    Post subject: Dark Knight Arena Reply with quote

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b348/ingo630/Dark%20Knight%20Arena/P1040884.jpg

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b348/ingo630/Dark%20Knight%20Arena/P1040886.jpg

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b348/ingo630/Dark%20Knight%20Arena/P1040887.jpg

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b348/ingo630/Dark%20Knight%20Arena/P1040883.jpg

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b348/ingo630/Dark%20Knight%20Arena/P1040885.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VmJqPA5Vnj0

Last edited by ChallengerSRT8 on Wed May 13, 2009 11:07 am; edited 4 times in total
Jim Rzonca
2nd Team All Star
2nd Team All Star

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 9:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OUCH! Looks like we will be Seriously served up a very dark time on Bob Ingos home ice in the COLECO S SLOT CHALLENGE!

Look'n verrrry good Bob!

This is one of the BEAUTIFUL games that will be featured in the COLECO S SLOT CHALLENGE, COLECO SHARK TANK SHOOTOUT & the COLECO U.S. OPEN!

Big THANK YOU Bob as we all look forward to playing on your game!

Jim Rzonca
www.lemonttablehockey.com

P.S. ****COLECO U.S. OPEN**** CHAMPION BOB INGO is a strong 2-1 favorite in this event AND the favorite to win the CHICAGO S SLOT SERIES CHAMPIONS AWARD!
johnbenej
2nd Team All Star
2nd Team All Star

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 11:47 pm    Post subject: Wow! Reply with quote

Bob Ingo, very nice game you got there my friend Clapping

The next time I visit Chicago, I'd like to get on that game. Won't be at any tournament though Shocked

It was great seeing you at Dwayne Stegner's Munro Tournament last September . . . wasn't it great getting on those games for a day? I wish Dwayne would have another one. His munro games are fantastic Not Worthy

Dwayne and Rich do it right in Chicago . . . and Bob also. Keep up the great work Bob Ingo! Flex
JP
Pucknut22
Rookie
Rookie

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know this is a Table Hockey Heaven but is it a little condescending to say the game looks good? There is alot of great looking tables I have seen on this forum site but I'm sorry that is one ugly looking game.

Sorry for the honesty.
oilersfan99
2nd Team All Star
2nd Team All Star

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 12:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I honestly look forward to the pictures of your custom board Pucknut22.

Know that it could be the lousiest game ever displayed and nobody would slam the game.

It's called class sir, and you apparently do not have it.

Enjoy your time here on the forum.

Joel.
Jim Rzonca
2nd Team All Star
2nd Team All Star

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 1:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good call Joel. You are a good dude.

Seriously
Jim Rzonca
ChallengerSRT8
2nd Team All Star
2nd Team All Star

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 5:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pucknut22 wrote:
I know this is a Table Hockey Heaven but is it a little condescending to say the game looks good? There is alot of great looking tables I have seen on this forum site but I'm sorry that is one ugly looking game.

Sorry for the honesty.

I appreciate Joel and Jim defending the principle of artistic license. Thank you both.

My goal was to make a rock solid, mechanically sound game that plays like a Mercedes SL and has a personality all of its own. Jim Rzonca owns the best quality Coleco game I have ever played on. That was the "quality of play" standard I wanted to achieve, and I did it.

After much searching, I found a great ice surface that came from a very rare Coleco "Jean Beliveau" game.
http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b348/ingo630/0c1c_1.jpg

The base, though not an aesthetic masterpiece, is highly functional. It weighs over 20 pounds and has 32 instantly reachable ice leveling adjuster bolts. The game itself it anchored in 8 places to the base, but it can be released if necessary in 20 seconds. It has all new Irwin rod assemblies with stainless steel springs and brand new control grips. The glass is curved flush to the game's curves. I altered Paul's Stiga puck deflectors and installed them in my nets. The Coleco puck dropper hits the center dot every drop.

Those are the things that all who will play on that game will appreciate.

The decorating was done to please only me, and I'm very pleased.
Rasta
As for you Pucknut22, Wanna know how I got these scars?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VmJqPA5Vnj0
EricK
2nd Team All Star
2nd Team All Star

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 8:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As for you Pucknut22, Wanna know how I got these scars?

-------------

Bob clearly liked The Dark Knight more than most. (For the record, I really like it too despite thinking the dead dude who played The Joker wouldn't nail it. He did.)

I look forward to hopefully playing your game at the LTHL s-slot tournament on Sunday, April 19. Always great to try out newly restored games.
ChallengerSRT8
2nd Team All Star
2nd Team All Star

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 8:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

EricK wrote:

Bob clearly liked The Dark Knight more than most.

It was OK.
Rasta
johnny labs
2nd Team All Star
2nd Team All Star

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 7:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bob, Good work on your game. Iam sure Pucknut would like your game if he played it.
Pucknut22
Rookie
Rookie

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 8:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

oilersfan99 wrote:
I honestly look forward to the pictures of your custom board Pucknut22.

Know that it could be the lousiest game ever displayed and nobody would slam the game.

It's called class sir, and you apparently do not have it.

Enjoy your time here on the forum.

Joel I said sorry before I made the comment Laughing - As for my board I never even finished it paid over $300.00 total for a Carleco, bought paint, decal kits, Metal Goals for $30.00 from Jim and they were the wrong size. My mistake I should have checked with him to make sure since the 5380 board Carleco makes is custom and maybe their goals are larger than the orginal 5380 boards. I got into more than I could handle so I just gave the set to the kid next door. I should have just purchased a Benej board and been done with it.

Anyway sorry for the comments on the Batman board and after looking at all the photos honestly its growing on me.
ChallengerSRT8
2nd Team All Star
2nd Team All Star

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pucknut22 wrote:
Anyway sorry for the comments on the Batman board and after looking at all the photos honestly its growing on me.

Pucknut22, don't get anxiety over this stuff. I don't doubt that a lot of other people shared your opinion about the game, but they may have felt uncomfortable voicing it. It's OK!

I think it's great when people say what they think. That starts a conversation and we then can share our different perspectives. Occasionally, you have to accept the fallout that comes with what might be an unpopular statement.

We all must remember that no matter our differences, we have in common the love of our sport.
Rasta
As you may have noticed, I don't fall in the politically correct category either.
brotzp
2nd Team All Star
2nd Team All Star

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What I don't like is that he didn't make Joker henchmen players....Then he could have put cops as the opposing team...LOL... Laughing

The main question is how well does it play??? Boxing Knowing Bob it is very smooth....

Gonna miss you next weekend, but we will send you the results and all of SuperDave's comments.... Cowboy
ChallengerSRT8
2nd Team All Star
2nd Team All Star

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 6:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

brotzp wrote:
What I don't like is that he didn't make Joker henchmen players....Then he could have put cops as the opposing team...LOL... Laughing

The main question is how well does it play??? Boxing Knowing Bob it is very smooth....

Gonna miss you next weekend, but we will send you the results and all of SuperDave's comments.... Cowboy

Thanks Paul. I will be watching THH for all of the updates.

As for the game, it will accurately transfer your talent to the players on the ice.
Rasta
Hey VegasJay, put me all in on SuperDave to win.
johnny labs
2nd Team All Star
2nd Team All Star

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 12:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What fun is there betting on a big favored? Bob ,you should know better then anyone that upsets do happen. lol
ChallengerSRT8
2nd Team All Star
2nd Team All Star

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 1:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

johnny labs wrote:
What fun is there betting on a big favored? Bob ,you should know better then anyone that upsets do happen. lol

The fun is collecting the money.
Rasta
DTHLcommish
2nd Team All Star
2nd Team All Star

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 3:30 pm    Post subject: Jeff Thill to win both ? Reply with quote

I changed my mind clearly Jeff Thill is the best classic table hockey player there is and he will prove it this coming Friday night . Go get em Jeff ! Plus he's got a darn good chance in taking the Stiga event the next day too. I sure as heck don't want to play the guy . Neutral
ChallengerSRT8
2nd Team All Star
2nd Team All Star

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 7:37 pm    Post subject: Re: Jeff Thill to win both ? Reply with quote

DTHLcommish wrote:
I changed my mind clearly Jeff Thill is the best classic table hockey player there is and he will prove it this coming Friday night . Go get em Jeff ! Plus he's got a darn good chance in taking the Stiga event the next day too. I sure as heck don't want to play the guy . Neutral

If you're sure this time,
Rasta
show me the money.
Jim Rzonca
2nd Team All Star
2nd Team All Star

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 9:24 pm    Post subject: $$$$ JIMMY $ DA GEEK $$$$ DETROIT PLAY! Reply with quote

Well Well here we go again in DETROIT. A 3 Pack of tournaments in 3 days to boot. That is a North American Record!!! USA's COLECO U.S. OPEN CHAMPION BOB INGO will not be there but the show must go on folks.

Bob and SUPER DAVE both would have been solid 2-1 FAVORITES but this match for the ages will have to be slightly delayed for right now.....

NONE THE LESS! Here is the skinny!

SUPER DAVE --- 3-1 FAVORITE Bet $300 wins you 100. If it dont pan out you can give SUPER DAVE a call and say to him "Hey you s.o.b Super Dave! what the hell happened man!" LOL!!!!!!!!!!! Then you will hear "CLICK! DIAL TONE............!!! LOL!!!!! Yep, A Dial tone All the way from Toronto$$$ LOL!!!!!!!!!!!

JEFF THILL --- 100/150 You want Jeff Thill? Hes a solid choice. Put up 100 wins you 150. Many expect Jeff to knock SUPER DAVE right on his........
Some smart money to be made here in Detroit on Jeff Thill.

RON MARSIK --- 100/200 Put up a c note on the Chicago legend and he is to WIN gets you $200. Would not put it past him. It is a possability with this player. This guy has been there done that in big ways in Detroit before. A North American Table Hockey Legend!

GREG SCOMA --- 100/250 Put up 100 and he wins its The ultimate table hockey warrior nut that always works hard on on his game. If the stars align he could be there. If so there could be some BIG money made here, i mean hes on the list ait he!

But its a very tough climb for everybody especially with the WORLDS GREATEST SUPER DAVE salways standing there at the TOP! SUPER DAVE would have been 2.5 - 1 BUT he and his fan clubs yappin cost him a little OR made him realisticly stronger bet LOL!!!!!!!!!!! As usual, it depends on how you look at it LOL!!!!! HA HA!!!

Anybody that is listed on the players list right now and WINS the Coleco event pays you 10-1 Thats right SUCKER! Anybody!

Lay it down Jack!

Sucker Bets you Say! Gimme a break! The $ucker is YOU LOL!!!!!!!!! HA HA!!!!!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

& BY THE WAY ~ DUE TO ECOMOMY PLUS HAVING TO TRACK DOWN NON PAYERS NO MORE EMAIL BETS!!!!! THE FREE RIDE IS OVER!!

Lovely Elana is taking calls and your doe at (800) 777-GEEK so Get yer credit card out mr boared to death LOL!!!

Dont want to bet with us? No problem. There are 2-1 the fools to take your place!!! LOL!!! HA HA LOL!!!!!!! So like it er Lump it big man LOL!!!!!!!!

$$$$ JIMMY $ DA $ GEEK $$$$
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Table Hockey Heaven Forum Index -> Modifications, Repairs, Painting & Custom Games All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: