Official ACTHF Forum
Official CTHA Forum
Official USTHA Forum

Donations Menu
Sponsors
Donate Here
Table Hockey Heaven Forum Index Table Hockey Heaven
Table Hockey Fourms

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Top Corner hockey parts PLEASE?????

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Table Hockey Heaven Forum Index -> Modifications, Repairs, Painting & Custom Games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bugguy68
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:09 am    Post subject: Top Corner hockey parts PLEASE????? Reply with quote

I've inherited a table top hockey game for free from a neighbor that has moved. Don't know anything about it or where I can get parts to repair it. The only identifiable markings are "Top Corner" on the sides and "WinnWell" on center ice. I know that I've seen some forum talk that it was not the best game ever made, but it was free and I would like to restore it for my 7 yr old and myself to play. I'm not goin pro or anything like that. Just would love to know who made it and where I can get parts. The only other info I can give, is that it's got the slap shot action and I would assume based on the age of his kids, I would guess it's about ten years old, maybe older. I need a puck, some replacement players and a few new rods. Thanks ahead if you can share any info.

Last edited by bugguy68 on Sun Jul 11, 2010 5:33 am; edited 2 times in total
EricK
2nd Team All Star
2nd Team All Star

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 1:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello. Sounds like you have Top Corner hockey, a game that doesn't have many fans in the competitive world of table hockey.

Don't know that you can parts for it anymore.

I had one from back in the day, but sold it last year for cheap to a woman in Washington state who was desperate for parts to repair her game.

They get put up on eBay from time to time, I think but then that might defeat your purpose, since you got the game for free?
bugguy68
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 2:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The very rare times it is ever brought up on line it is refered to as "Top Corner" hockey, but I'm assuming thats the product name and not the mfg. I was at least hoping that I could get the toy company name that made it and mybe try them directly. I've read conflicting info that it was Irwin, Sportscraft and one or two others????? Just don't know. I figured even though it is not one of the best games, this would be the site that someone could help me out or maybe even one that they had for parts themselves. I really want to try and exhaust everything before I just toss it out.
sklump
2nd Team All Star
2nd Team All Star

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Even if you end up throwing that particular game out, dollar per hour, table hockey has to be just about the most affordable and most fun things you can spend time with your kids on.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Table Hockey Heaven Forum Index -> Modifications, Repairs, Painting & Custom Games All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: