Official ACTHF Forum
Official CTHA Forum
Official USTHA Forum

Donations Menu
Sponsors
Donate Here
Table Hockey Heaven Forum Index Table Hockey Heaven
Table Hockey Fourms

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Old Shelti available in Edmonton. Cheap or FREE!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Table Hockey Heaven Forum Index -> Modifications, Repairs, Painting & Custom Games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gojetsgo
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 2:18 pm    Post subject: Old Shelti available in Edmonton. Cheap or FREE! Reply with quote

Hi everyone,

I'm moving to Winnipeg from Edmonton, and I have an old Shelti available that is just too big and heavy to take with me. I bought it for $30 from Value Village, which I think is a steal. I bought it with the intention of fixing it up into a stellar bubble hockey game, but sadly never found the time to do it. It needs some work, but it has a lot of potential for someone interested in modifying it or just restoring it.

I'm asking $30 for it, but I'm willing to let it go for free - I would like to see it go to a table hockey enthusiast first, before I put it up on kijiji. I don't have a means of delivering it, so you'd need to pick it up. I live in downtown Edmonton.

Please email me: bromine81[at]yahoo.com if you're interested.

Although the picture shows it without, the table does come with legs.
Hoop27
Sophmore
Sophmore

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I could just puke LOL if I had a vehicle that could carry that thing I'd be knocking on your door right now!

Good on you for offering it up to the community first! Clapping Clapping Clapping
Beener
Rookie
Rookie

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 6:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

From Cold and dreary to Colder and drearier. Winnipeg, OUCH!.

Should be able to find loads of people to play table hockey with there though, and you can always hit up the airport or The Assiniboine Inn on the Park for Super Chexx if you need.
gojetsgo
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 2:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Beener wrote:
From Cold and dreary to Colder and drearier. Winnipeg, OUCH!.

Should be able to find loads of people to play table hockey with there though, and you can always hit up the airport or The Assiniboine Inn on the Park for Super Chexx if you need.

Been on the prairies all my life.. I'm used to the cold. I wouldn't say dreary though - Winnipeg's usually bright and sunny, and the summer's are beautiful, provided you've go plenty of bug spray. Smile

Love the Super Chexx in the airport - I play it every time I fly through the Peg.
Beener
Rookie
Rookie

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 9:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I love your optimism at least. I lived in Winnipeg for 29 years and although I loved sailing Lake Winnipeg and Hanging at Grand Beach and the Forks, can't really say that I miss it much. 35 abouve with negative humidity and then -40 in the winter kind of wore me out I guess.

Anyway, there are loads of beutiful areas in Winnipeg and I am sure that you'll love it. i just wouldn't trade my spot for anything right now.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Table Hockey Heaven Forum Index -> Modifications, Repairs, Painting & Custom Games All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: