Official ACTHF Forum
Official CTHA Forum
Official USTHA Forum

Donations Menu
Sponsors
Donate Here
Table Hockey Heaven Forum Index Table Hockey Heaven
Table Hockey Fourms

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Merry Christmas a Message form Super Dave

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Table Hockey Heaven Forum Index -> Table Hockey Cafe
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Superdave3n2
2nd Team All Star
2nd Team All Star

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2014 11:00 am    Post subject: Merry Christmas a Message form Super Dave Reply with quote

Hello to everyone without naming you all individually,

Eve and I wish you all a merry Christmas and a Happy New Year...

I enjoyed this past year's table hockey events. I love to compete against all of you no matter what the game is.

I look forward to playing you guys this next year.

2014 saw the emergence of the NTHL inaugural complete Table Hockey Season.

Lots of choices to participate in any of the events offered from all over the world.

I would like to take this moment to offer some thoughts on where I would like to see this sport go.
Even though we have many people putting hours of their time into hosting and putting on events, I find we lack an ingredient to raising this sport to the next level.
Many gains have been made but I find we are not progressing. I've noticed many attempts at getting more people involved in the sport but the attempts come up short time and time again.
I have to say that although I'm not involved directly with the ITHF, I find they have set a foundation for their organization that we should look at in incorporating all table hockey to be included.

As some of you are aware, I am part of Greg Scoma's WTHA which is trying to preserve, teach and advance table hockey.
I know allot of table hockey people don't grasp the idea or even want to grasp the idea, I believe that Greg has an idea that only he can explain if we only give him the opportunity to share his vision.

We as a collective group should be willing to look at the ideas of those willing to risk putting their ideas out there instead of trying to find ways to defeat them.
Some ideas are far out there but remember one thing, Far fetched ideas are what has made this world what it is.

Lets all in the coming year consider supporting these people in their endeavors and make this sport what it can be.

Also I challenge every one of you to bring a non believer or skeptic into the fold. Help them understand that this is not "Just a Kid's Game"
I would like to see our numbers increase. Lets all make an effort to bring at least one new person to an event this year. That means ALL

Lastly,
Thanks to all that attended my two events this past year.
I look forward to hosting two events in 2015.
I hope all of you will attend...
Stay tuned for dates of these events.

Thank You

Dave

P.S. Feel Free to share this on any media. Lets get the word out there!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Table Hockey Heaven Forum Index -> Table Hockey Cafe All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: