Official ACTHF Forum
Official CTHA Forum
Official USTHA Forum

Donations Menu
Sponsors
Donate Here
Table Hockey Heaven Forum Index Table Hockey Heaven
Table Hockey Fourms

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

*** New Members Try to Register & Policies ***

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Table Hockey Heaven Forum Index -> Table Hockey Cafe
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Paul
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 5:55 pm    Post subject: *** New Members Try to Register & Policies *** Reply with quote

Due to the enormous amount of Spam attacks, I've disabled the registration process for awhile. If you would like to register please send an email to paul@tablehockeyheaven.com and tell me what username you would like and I'll set it up for you.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience...

Paul

Last edited by Paul on Tue Feb 15, 2011 4:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Paul
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 6:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Reminder

Just a reminder that forums are for tips and tricks, and conversing about table hockey. Not for selling items or mass promotion of an event. You know the old saying, "everything in moderation". I do not want this to be a table hockey Craig's List. If you want to mass promote a product or event, please contact me for pricing. At the bottom of this email is the complete web site terms.

** TableHockeyHeaven is a public web site that is privately owned. I will remove what I feel is appropriate and/or is in the best interest of table hockey. By logging into your www.TableHockeyHeaven.com account you agree to abide by all the policies, written, implied and advised; now and in the future. ** Your account username is set as requested; the password is: abcd.

We are glad you have chosen to be a part of our table hockey community. If you are not a member already, please consider joining the USTHA (United States Table Hockey Association) or the CTHA (Canadian Table Hockey Association). You can join at http://www.ustha.com or http://www.ctha.ca.

All the best,
Paul
www.TableHockeyHeaven.com
www.TableHockeyPro.com

========================================
** Table Hockey Heaven - Registration Agreement Terms **
TableHockeyHeaven is a public web site that is privately owned. I will censor what I feel is appropriate and/or is in the best interest of table hockey. By logging into your www.TableHockeyHeaven.com account you agree to abide by all the policies, written, implied and advised; now and in the future.

There shall Not be any duplicate post or "bumping" of posts in order to get them to the top of the view list. While the administrators and moderators of this forum will attempt to remove or edit any generally objectionable material as quickly as possible, it is impossible to review every message. Therefore you acknowledge that all posts made to these forums express the views and opinions of the author and not the administrators, moderators or webmaster (except for posts by these people) and hence will not be held liable.

You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-oriented or any other material that may violate any applicable laws. Doing so may lead to you being immediately and permanently banned (and your service provider being informed). The IP address of all posts is recorded to aid in enforcing these conditions. You agree that the webmaster, administrator and moderators of this forum have the right to remove, edit, move or close any topic at any time should they see fit. As a user you agree to any information you have entered above being stored in a database. While this information will not be disclosed to any third party without your consent the webmaster, administrator and moderators cannot be held responsible for any hacking attempt that may lead to the data being compromised.

This forum system uses cookies to store information on your local computer. These cookies do not contain any of the information you have entered above; they serve only to improve your viewing pleasure. The e-mail address is used only for confirming your registration details and password (and for sending new passwords should you forget your current one).

** end of terms **

Last edited by Paul on Tue Feb 15, 2011 3:59 am; edited 1 time in total
DTHLcommish
2nd Team All Star
2nd Team All Star

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 7:41 am    Post subject: Thanks Reply with quote

From the DTHL and myself...thanks Paul for doing a great job with this site and its upkeep. The internet is one very big reason that TH has risen from the coma it was in to bring us together . I go to THH just about every day to see what people in the TH world are yaken about. I don't know if you make anything doing this site but I do know how much you love the game . So thanks again for picking up the baton and running with it . The game is stronger because of your presents . T i m Flex
Cowboy
2nd Team All Star
2nd Team All Star

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 5:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sabre_in_Virginia wrote:
Paul,
Is there something permanent you could create on the Welcome page? Otherwise, newbies would have to know to look for this thread, which could be off the main page.

Hey Paul.. you can change the file where guys sign up and just
let them know the deal.

Just a thought.

Warren
Paul
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 8:05 pm    Post subject: Re: Thanks Reply with quote

DTHLcommish wrote:
From the DTHL and myself...thanks Paul for doing a great job with this site and its upkeep. The internet is one very big reason that TH has risen from the coma it was in to bring us together . I go to THH just about every day to see what people in the TH world are yaken about. I don't know if you make anything doing this site but I do know how much you love the game . So thanks again for picking up the baton and running with it . The game is stronger because of your presents . T i m Flex

Tim, Thanks so much! I do really enjoy table hockey. All the different people and games are great. Not making a dime on this site and it would be nice to get some donations. In the mean time I'll try to keep pressing on with this site.

I just spent two hours trying find embedded code for a little tweak on this site. In addition to funds being spent on this site there is also lots of time that is spent. and you know the old saying that is so true,..."Time is Money". Wink

Warren and Greg, I wanted to make the change on the registration page, but I just had to find some time to get it done. "Tyranny of the urgent". Shocked

All the best to you,
Paul
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Table Hockey Heaven Forum Index -> Table Hockey Cafe All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: