Official ACTHF Forum
Official CTHA Forum
Official USTHA Forum

Donations Menu
Sponsors
Donate Here
Table Hockey Heaven Forum Index Table Hockey Heaven
Table Hockey Fourms

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

AWESOME news about hockey decals!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Table Hockey Heaven Forum Index -> Table Hockey Other
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RAIDERMAN
Sophmore
Sophmore

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 8:39 am    Post subject: AWESOME news about hockey decals! Reply with quote

I got in touch with one of the great decal artists of the electric football community and talked to him about hockey decals. Now he's like me and knows little to nothing about hockey but he knows his decals. I've used him for years for my EF decals and he always does a great job. AND his printer prints WHITE! So you wouldn't have to put the white backing behind your decals anymore. They are are great quality decals.

I told him that I would help him with the information but pretty much you could get a team sheet of decals in home AND away jerseys that will include:

- (20) chest logos
- (40) sleeve (or shoulder) logos (if they have them)
- (10) roster names of your choice for both home and away jerseys
- (3) rows of numbers 0-9 for both home and away jerseys (6 rows total)
- Small white AND black numbers for the helmets.

He told me he would sell team sheets with a team of your choice for $35.00 each. Again this would be enough decals to do your team in home and away uniforms. Let me know if you are interested in this service. If he gets enough guys interested he's ready to get started. Thanks.

RAIDERMAN
raiderman110@hotmail.com
LightningBill
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 2:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thumb Up Yes I am interested, sign me up for that! Clapping Having built model cars and planes in the past, I know how easy that type of decal is to work with, and how great they look. I got the Tampa Bay Lightning and Los Angeles Kings in mind for my game (Stiga Stanley Cup) The uniforms will be: Lightning pre-2007 CCM Home darks, and for the Kings: 1988 first year of the silver and black. White jerseys, with silver back numbers and player names. I always liked those better than the black numbers worn from 1992-1997. I know a grest database for the name and number specs: NHL UNIFORMS dot com. Saw your pic of the NJ Devils custom ice. Beautiful work, man! Great job on your Players too!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Table Hockey Heaven Forum Index -> Table Hockey Other All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: