Official ACTHF Forum
Official CTHA Forum
Official USTHA Forum

Donations Menu
Sponsors
Donate Here
Table Hockey Heaven Forum Index Table Hockey Heaven
Table Hockey Fourms

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Does Anyone have any spare Benej Parts for sale?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Table Hockey Heaven Forum Index -> Modifications, Repairs, Painting & Custom Games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
johnbenej
2nd Team All Star
2nd Team All Star

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 12:22 pm    Post subject: Does Anyone have any spare Benej Parts for sale? Reply with quote

Hey Rodpullers, hope all is goin' well for you with lots of table hockey on your plate. Cheers

My brother and I are desperate for some classic (circa 1990's; the model prior to the Pro Model) Benej game parts: we need two glides, two springs and an extra player . . .

I know I'm asking for the moon here, but we have this GREAT old game and we love Clapping playing it so much. Without these parts, the game is just not able to be played Sad

So if you have some classic benej game parts to spare, or if you know of a player who does, could you please let me know?

Thanks Not Worthy !
colecojohnny@yahoo.com
Rodwarn
Veteran
Veteran

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 10:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Johnie,

Unfortunately you have a tall order. Everybody who spent hundreds (or thousands) of dollars on previous Benej games wants spare parts.

Rick has drawn a line in the sand. He will NOT make old game parts. What does this say about the current model ? In 5-10 years will he have parts for it?

I think Rick would be beter served supplying parts for his loyal supporters who have purchased ANY Benej. You own all of his games and have made a huge investment. Are you being honest in suggesting anyone purchases ANY Benej game knowing Rick will someday draw another line in the sand and not offer parts for that game?

Rick would probably disagree with this, but he's an artist but not a very smart marketer. He'd sell more games if he had an open mind and kept the word of mouth strong about how he supplys parts for his great games.
johnbenej
2nd Team All Star
2nd Team All Star

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 9:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Back at the NYC Intl Classic in September 2007 (the tournament where you defeated me in the B Final you #@&*$!!!) Rick's friend Felix delivered some spare parts for me--free of charge. It was a gift and was much appreciated Clapping

However, since then, the Classic Benej game has put on many more miles (you know how much I love Not Worthy this particular game) and so is in need once again of these parts, without which I'm afraid the game cannot be played Sad

Rick has time only to make the games and parts that his customers are ordering from him, and I understand and respect that. I've asked him in the past and he has grown weary of explaining this to me . . . so I'm reaching out to my friends in the Table Hockey Community who have always come through for me in the past and who I'm proud to know.
Clapping Cheers

So please, if anyone can help a brother out with some spare classic benej parts, please let me know.
Thanks!
JP
colecojohnny@yahoo.com
Rodwarn
Veteran
Veteran

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 10:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A Benej player called me today and told me he has "Plenty" of Benej parts for your game.
You know this guy and he has bought you Chinese dinner.

If I can shake hands with "the biggeet egomaniac" in table hockey....you can do sim u lar! Rolling On Floor Laughing
RAIDERMAN
Sophmore
Sophmore

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 6:48 am    Post subject: Parts Reply with quote

Send me a photo of your broken parts to: raiderman110@hotmail.com

I deal with a metal shop fabricator and also a plastic fabricator and we might be able to remake these parts for you. Looking at them I might also be able to help you with a solution to fix your broken ones. Let me know. By the way I would not be looking to make any money on this so if there is a patent I am not looking to manufacturer the parts. Just looking to help you guys out. I might not be able to do anything but at least let me look at it and try.

RAIDERMAN
johnbenej
2nd Team All Star
2nd Team All Star

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 6:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Clapping Now there you go . . . this is what I'm talking about. I never met the Raiderman and he wants to help out. Thanks dude! I'll PM you now.

I'm still on the hunt for some classic benej parts Very Happy Please email me if you can help me out!
Thanks
JP
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Table Hockey Heaven Forum Index -> Modifications, Repairs, Painting & Custom Games All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: