Official ACTHF Forum
Official CTHA Forum
Official USTHA Forum

Donations Menu
Sponsors
Donate Here
Table Hockey Heaven Forum Index Table Hockey Heaven
Table Hockey Fourms

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Does anyone know how to make End Shields for Coleco 5380????

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Table Hockey Heaven Forum Index -> Modifications, Repairs, Painting & Custom Games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
marcuscgg
Rookie
Rookie

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 3:38 pm    Post subject: Does anyone know how to make End Shields for Coleco 5380???? Reply with quote

Hi

Just wondering if anyone knows how make end shields for a Coleco 5380. I got a Coleco 5380 about 6 months ago. Would like detailed instructions on how to make it and where to buy the supplies? I live in Canada. Thanks for your help

Marcus
ChallengerSRT8
2nd Team All Star
2nd Team All Star

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have original factory Coleco glass for sale if you want it Marcus.
Steve Dowell
Veteran
Veteran

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 5:33 am    Post subject: End sheilds for 5380 Reply with quote

I always make a "base" for whatever game and the 5380 is one game I would make a base for. The base serves a three-fold purpose. First, it levels the ice surface without all the screws, bolts and other parts, 2nd, it raises the game above the back breaking level as you play and 3rdly, you can also attach surround glass and other needed items such as lights, bubble levels, crowd noise recordings; etc, to it WITHOUT AFFECTING THE ORIGINALITY of whatever game. This is of course the most tedious of methods, but has the fewest of moving parts under the game.

Although, I'm sure there are differing methods as everyone has their own way of acheiving success. Get some varying ideas from a small number of people and go with what you desire for your game. Good luck! Not Worthy
marcuscgg
Rookie
Rookie

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 7:18 pm    Post subject: Does anyone know how to make End Shields for Coleco 5380???? Reply with quote

Hi

I'm not looking to purchase any end shields, Would like to know How to Make them from Lexan?

Thanks Again
ChallengerSRT8
2nd Team All Star
2nd Team All Star

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 9:34 pm    Post subject: Re: Does anyone know how to make End Shields for Coleco 5380 Reply with quote

marcuscgg wrote:
Hi

I'm not looking to purchase any end shields, Would like to know How to Make them from Lexan?

Thanks Again

This is Stiga glass. Just cut it to look like that.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Table Hockey Heaven Forum Index -> Modifications, Repairs, Painting & Custom Games All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: