Official ACTHF Forum
Official CTHA Forum
Official USTHA Forum

Donations Menu
Sponsors
Donate Here
Table Hockey Heaven Forum Index Table Hockey Heaven
Table Hockey Fourms

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Coleco Team Decals!!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Table Hockey Heaven Forum Index -> Modifications, Repairs, Painting & Custom Games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
marcuscgg
Rookie
Rookie

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 6:51 pm    Post subject: Coleco Team Decals!!!! Reply with quote

Hi

Just wondering If anyone knows the Best Way to Scan Coleco Team Decals. Is 200 DPI good to scan and print?

Does anyone have any files of Coleco Team Decals which are in good quality scans, who want to trade or Ill Buy?

Thanks

Last edited by marcuscgg on Sun Jul 11, 2010 1:46 pm; edited 2 times in total
ruffie
Veteran
Veteran

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 11:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've got one from Coleco Industries, inc. PM me your e-mail addy if you want it and I'll send it along.

I always use the best possible settings for the scanner. The higher the number, the better the product.

Post some pics. Some of the „Decal Wizzards“ on here might help you out.
Rookie
Rookie

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 3:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I found some torrents on Pirate Bay for Coleco Team Decals - 27 Teams

Here are the links

http://torrents.thepiratebay.org/5816147/Coleco_Table_Hockey_Decals_600_DPI.5816147.TPB.torrent

http://torrents.thepiratebay.org/5812831/Coleco_table_Hockey_Decals_-_27_Teams_300_DPI.5812831.TPB.torrent

Enjoy
ruffie
Veteran
Veteran

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 6:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Someone must have put a lot of effort into scanning all that material. Nice to see all that diggin' payed off with what you were looking for and a special thanks for sharing that with us Marcus Clapping Clapping

A little practice and anyone can print them out at home. I got great results pasting mine into a Word doc. and printing them on plain label stickers for binders and stuff. The paper absorbs the ink better than the glossy photo paper I tried and holds the colour.

A simple way is to crop and copy the player you want and paste it into word. It's also CHEAP

3 of those awful Canuck uniforms in those scans makes me wanna dress up as Gary Bromley next Halloween

Sophmore
Sophmore

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not to hijack this Coleco sticker thread but....

When I was a teenager Gary Bromley was my favorite goaler when he was with the Sabres (before the skeleton mask)! Always felt he got the shaft in 74-75 when Sabres went to finals.. He posted a 26-11-11 record and four shutouts but was relegated to back up status when Buffalo acquired Gerry Desjardins late in the season and benched Bromley for the playoffs.

Speaking of halloween costumes, I stumbled upon this tasteless Clint Malarchuk costume the other day online ..... OUCH!..

BroadStreetBullies
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Has anyone had any luck downloading the images? I always worry about getting a computer virus when downloaded anything of the internet. Thanks.
marcuscgg
Rookie
Rookie

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I downloaded both of these torrents. I got no viruses of any kind. i wish I found these torrents before I bought a 21 Decal Team Set from E-Bay. Thats 110.00 down the drain.
ruffie
Veteran
Veteran

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 12:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whaoh! Now that costume would get a lot of attention on Halloween.

Didn't know Bromley was with the Sabres back then. I remember the hoopla when they got Desjardins (and Korab?) and I was surprised they bought Roger Crozier back from retirement and even put him in a few games. shows my age. Am I right........or just plain senile? The fog....Batman......

Those downloads are legit. Both are identical, except for the dpi's, and there's a jpeg picture of each team sheet. The one I used for my Bromley joke came from one of those scans.

Ouch Marcus. I'm always getting great deals only to find them even cheaper a week later.
2nd Team All Star
2nd Team All Star

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

marcuscgg wrote:
I found some torrents on Pirate Bay for Coleco Team Decals - 27 Teams

Here are the links

http://torrents.thepiratebay.org/5816147/Coleco_Table_Hockey_Decals_600_DPI.5816147.TPB.torrent

http://torrents.thepiratebay.org/5812831/Coleco_table_Hockey_Decals_-_27_Teams_300_DPI.5812831.TPB.torrent

Enjoy

Anyone have a copy of these that work? Limewire seems to be shut down. Confused
happyfanz
Rookie
Rookie

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 6:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe there could be a way to make them available throught this website? Unless the tradmark issue blow this idea out. I'm no lawyer, so I don't know how it works with surviving products of a no-longer-existing-compagny.

By the way, I do have the "home" couterpart of some of those teams. Here are examples :

http://img834.imageshack.us/i/img0094i.jpg/

http://img834.imageshack.us/i/img0095rw.jpg/

http://img209.imageshack.us/i/img0091bj.jpg/

Last edited by happyfanz on Mon Dec 20, 2010 6:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
BroadStreetBullies
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 3:13 pm    Post subject: Links Not Working Reply with quote

DeadlyRedly, I am not having any luck with these links either Sad . I have a MAC and I can't get the Opera program to download the torrents. Anyone have any suggestions, any help would be great? Thanks.
DeadlyRedly
2nd Team All Star
2nd Team All Star

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 9:05 am    Post subject: Re: Links Not Working Reply with quote

BroadStreetBullies wrote:
DeadlyRedly, I am not having any luck with these links either Sad . I have a MAC and I can't get the Opera program to download the torrents. Anyone have any suggestions, any help would be great? Thanks.

Limewires down but somehow I was able to download them going through piratebay.com & then through limewire. Dont know why it worked but it did.

Blazing Guns
Al_brokenwing
Rookie
Rookie

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So, I can't get these torrents to work. Does anyone have links for these downloads on Rapidshare or Hotfile or any other hosting site? Can someone who downloaded these decals upload them to one of those types of sights? I think lots of the members here would find some use in having those types of files. Cheers
DeadlyRedly
2nd Team All Star
2nd Team All Star

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 1:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Al_brokenwing wrote:
So, I can't get these torrents to work. Does anyone have links for these downloads on Rapidshare or Hotfile or any other hosting site? Can someone who downloaded these decals upload them to one of those types of sights? I think lots of the members here would find some use in having those types of files. Cheers

Im working on it.
sgvette
Sophmore
Sophmore

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 1:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

happyfanz I'm digging that Higgins mask on the Detroit goalie!

(my avatar might be a clue Very Happy )
DeadlyRedly
2nd Team All Star
2nd Team All Star

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 2:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

happyfanz wrote:
Maybe there could be a way to make them available throught this website? Unless the tradmark issue blow this idea out. I'm no lawyer, so I don't know how it works with surviving products of a no-longer-existing-compagny.

By the way, I managed to derive (with a lot of patience I must say) the "home" couterpart of some of those teams. Here are examples :

http://img834.imageshack.us/i/img0094i.jpg/

http://img834.imageshack.us/i/img0095rw.jpg/

http://img209.imageshack.us/i/img0091bj.jpg/

So far, I have completed both the Adams (mtl, qc, bos, buf, hart) and Norris (chi, stl, det, min, tor) divisions plus vancouver, los angeles and washington. The remaining 8 teams (out of 21) should follow in a near future! If anyone interested I could let them go for 10$ each sheet. The sheet I print on is a peel and stick sheet. You would just need to cut the players following the line. PM me if interested.

Those are awsome!!!!

Not Worthy
Al_brokenwing
Rookie
Rookie

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DeadlyRedly wrote:
Al_brokenwing wrote:

Im working on it.

Thanks it should make things easier Not Worthy
DeadlyRedly
2nd Team All Star
2nd Team All Star

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 4:20 pm    Post subject: stickers Reply with quote

Its being a pain trying to put these files on a site that lets you download them. If you guys want I can send them in emails to you 2 at a time. I have around 20 teams. Then if you want you can put them on another site or this one if possible.

I found when I did a few test prints that the colour was a bit faded so I then moved them into a paint program & they have become very close to the originals. Then I still had to mess with the sizes but did make it work after about 10 test runs.

If anyone else out there would like to share any of there custom stickers of teams in white jerseys or newer teams like the Sens Wild or Av's that would be great!

let me know.

Shawn
Al_brokenwing
Rookie
Rookie

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would like to help out. I also want access to these files as I think alot of other people on this site would. If you send the files to me I will upload them to a couple of those download sites and post the links so everyone can share these files. PM me for my email address if this sound s like it will work.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Table Hockey Heaven Forum Index -> Modifications, Repairs, Painting & Custom Games All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: