Official ACTHF Forum
Official CTHA Forum
Official USTHA Forum

Donations Menu
Sponsors
Donate Here
Table Hockey Heaven Forum Index Table Hockey Heaven
Table Hockey Fourms

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Detroit Table Hockey League adds ( Benej )

View previous topic :: View next topic  
DTHLcommish
2nd Team All Star
2nd Team All Star

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 9:09 am    Post subject: The Detroit Table Hockey League adds ( Benej ) Reply with quote

Feb 1 , 2012

The DTHL is proud to announce that beginning in May of 2012 we'll begin a new summer league ( once a month for 5 months / nights ) playing the best table hockey game ever made ... the one and only Benej . We have a yes from 10 so far with more to come .

The DTHL will also be ( in those same five months ) going into local ice rinks here in the Detroit metro area to intro both the Benej and Stiga boards in a continued effort to try to stir the TH pot and get more people involved in the DTHL and these great boards .

And if your so inclined you can follow the DTHL ( Detroit Table Hockey league ) on facebook . New photos and current point standings for both the ''A" and " B " Stiga 2011/12 divisions can soon be found there .

Don't worry about table hockey , just PLAY IT ! Clapping
Dar
Veteran
Veteran

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 11:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good job Tim. I hope I will be able to join you guys at least one or two of those nights.

I hope you have teams on those Benej boards. Its great fun playing teams on that board. Cheers Cheers
EricK
2nd Team All Star
2nd Team All Star

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 2:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lotta exciting things going on in Detroit table hockey.

Mr. Walker's new Benej league...getting out to ice rinks to promote TH and I know he's trying to recruit more players. Over at CAGA, Kevin Williams is dropping off his game videos to cable access stations and getting a couple new guys to try out the Stiga game.

And of course, there are the Coleco and Stiga tournaments coming up on March 23-24. Who knows....maybe a Benej tournament can get added to the festivities down the road.

Lotta energy in Hockeytown USA right now.
DTHLcommish
2nd Team All Star
2nd Team All Star

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 3:59 pm    Post subject: DTHL ( Benej ) Reply with quote

Thanks Dar and Eric.

I can see the Benej board being big again as it once was . Im making the investment although flats are not my bag ... but they will be now .

We'll start this summer and go from there .

I got to monkey around on it two summers ago at the Open and had a blast .

Don't worry about the game , just play it ... and hey introduce it to a young adult or child. Boxing
johnbenej
2nd Team All Star
2nd Team All Star

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 7:33 pm    Post subject: tabletop benej is a great game Reply with quote

This is terrific news . . . the tabletop benej is a truly heavy duty game built for the guy who likes to score goals and win games from behind. No lead is safe on a tabletop benej game.

I played in a FANTASTIC tabletop benej league in Staten Island NY back in 2009-2010, and had just the greatest time. The ATHA has since gone silent (sadly Sad ) and I miss the guys from that league . . .

So, to hear that the Detroit area is going to have a tabletop benej league is fantastic. Get a game (split the cost for the game with a friend, like Ralph and Ed did when they both couldn't afford a Television on the Honeymooners) and this way you always have a sparring partner and this keeps you sharp.

I would start a tabletop benej league here myself but I am not able to devote the time and effort due to family stuff. For now, its only me and my brother and our basement battles.

Best of luck Detroit guys with your tabletop benej league. The Classic benej game may be my favorite, but the tabletop benej game is where its at!!!!!!
DETMURDS
Veteran
Veteran

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great stuff, and no better place for it to happen!
DTHLcommish
2nd Team All Star
2nd Team All Star

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:08 pm    Post subject: Rock Reply with quote

Dudes ... my sons and I are gonna rock it here in HOCKEYTOWN.

The DTHL ... Take no prisoners. Boxing
DTHLcommish
2nd Team All Star
2nd Team All Star

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 9:31 pm    Post subject: Benej Reply with quote

The DTHL (Benej division ) will begin November 7 th and the DTHL (Stiga division ) will begin November 21st , both on Wed evenings.

Tunen em up and tricken em out , the fur will fly at the Duff . Cheers
DTHLcommish
2nd Team All Star
2nd Team All Star

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 9:17 pm    Post subject: Benej DTHL Detroit Reply with quote

Benej , Benej , and more Benej . After two nights of New board Benej dagg fighting the youngest and the oldest lead the way . Father and son are like brother and brother ... nothing is ever settled .
Henry Walker and the old man share the lead two nights into this first Benej season .The standings are : Henry Walker. 10 pts
Tim Walker , 10 pts
James Craib. , 4 pts
Paul Shabi. , 4 pts
Dar Straccia. , 2 pts
Ryan Conner , 2 pts
Alex Craib , 0 pts

The Benej board is fast and beautiful NOTHING else comes close .

The DTHL" Benej Cup "is wide open .
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Table Hockey Heaven Forum Index -> Leagues All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: