Official ACTHF Forum
Official CTHA Forum
Official USTHA Forum

Donations Menu
Sponsors
Donate Here
Table Hockey Heaven Forum Index Table Hockey Heaven
Table Hockey Fourms

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Benej game advice

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Table Hockey Heaven Forum Index -> Table Hockey Other
View previous topic :: View next topic  
25tigers
Sophmore
Sophmore

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 6:28 pm    Post subject: Benej game advice Reply with quote

I am once again saving my pennies for a Benej game. I've never even play this game. Can anyone give me insight as to how they've enjoyed their Benej game?

25tigers
arnie1980
Rookie
Rookie

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 3:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

well to start you will not buy a better game out there, this is for sure. the game will never warp as the older coleco, munro surfaces do. Anyone who does own one of these swears buy them, me for one as well as being the best game out there.

I just purchased online one of the older "classic" Benej games and am awating its arrival. From what everone says this was the best to play on. Problem is you cannot buy one unless you get lucky and find one someone else is selling.

You will not go wrong with getting the benej, in fact I think you will be very happy if you do purchase it. if you do purchase one be sure to get a few spare parts in time just for maintenance.

Good Luck
Arnie
25tigers
Sophmore
Sophmore

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 4:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Arnie, great post. I got just 233$ to go and maybe less if Rick has a summer sale. Cheers
BOBBY 21
Veteran
Veteran

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

When you say "classic" what game are you talking aboot? The "Pro" game or an older one?
BOBBY 21
Veteran
Veteran

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 4:39 pm    Post subject: Re: Benej game advice Reply with quote

25tigers wrote:
I am once again saving my pennies for a Benej game. I've never even play this game. Can anyone give me insight as to how they've enjoyed their Benej game?

25tigers

Meeting and making new friends. We had a league here on Long Island but it only lasted 2 years. We played on the pro game. I think if Rick came out with the table top game first our league would have lasted. The Pro game was nice but it was alot of money and BIG.

The thing I have enjoyed the most has been playing with my son Bobby. He loves Table hockey alot. I do miss making teams for my TH family(THANKS GARY you Little Shi.......).
25tigers
Sophmore
Sophmore

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 4:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well Bobby you are fortunate your son likes to play - mine never grew to enjoy it. My oldest girl does though. Maybe when I get my Benej you can advise me as to how to make my own Hamilton Tigers team!
arnie1980
Rookie
Rookie

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 5:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey

The "classic" is the older model Benej. Arcrylic surface longer, thinner with the stand and lights. I look forward to customizing that as well. Speaking to a few people on here they say this game was the best so I am looking forward to it coming early this week.

I would say you will not go wrong going with any Benej Game.

Bobby I love this game as well. My daughter is into it as well. We look forward to the old model Benej.

Did you custom the old teams as well for Benej?

I see from older posts you customed in the past. If you want to trade I have done around 13-15 teams for Benej.

Arnie
Jim Rzonca
2nd Team All Star
2nd Team All Star

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some time after you recieve the game Arnie we look forward to your "Old School" Benej player decals. The backs have been a puzzel for most.

Jim Rzonca
arnie1980
Rookie
Rookie

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 3:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I should be able to create the backs for the older benej teams. Once I nail it down I will send to Jim and Jim can then share them with older benej game owners Clapping

This afternoon the game should arrive, I will try the tips for speeding up the surface Cheers

Thanks Again,

Arnie
BOBBY 21
Veteran
Veteran

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 5:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

25tigers wrote:
Well Bobby you are fortunate your son likes to play - mine never grew to enjoy it. My oldest girl does though. Maybe when I get my Benej you can advise me as to how to make my own Hamilton Tigers team!

Do you want an Older (what they had)or updated style jersey?
arnie1980
Rookie
Rookie

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 3:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,

I am looking for player template from the older benej game, called the pro or classic. If anyone has a player front to use as a template that would be great. A player back would be even better. I received my older style game yesterday and have the players but need one to scan as a template. If anyone has one please contact me via the forum. I have plenty of teams created for the current benej to trade around 15 in fact.
I would be able to also create for the older model with a template of player, goalie from older games of Benej model. Those who saw some of the posts before removed know they were pretty good, now I would like to pass this model of custom players to the forum as well but I need your help to do it

Thanks,

Arnie
BOBBY 21
Veteran
Veteran

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 6:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

arnie1980 wrote:
Hi,

I am looking for player template from the older benej game, called the pro or classic. If anyone has a player front to use as a template that would be great. A player back would be even better. I received my older style game yesterday and have the players but need one to scan as a template. If anyone has one please contact me via the forum. I have plenty of teams created for the current benej to trade around 15 in fact.
I would be able to also create for the older model with a template of player, goalie from older games of Benej model. Those who saw some of the posts before removed know they were pretty good, now I would like to pass this model of custom players to the forum as well but I need your help to do it

Thanks,

PM Me your email

Arnie

BOBBY 21
Veteran
Veteran

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 6:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

arnie1980 wrote:
Hi,

Thanks,

Arnie

PM me your email
25tigers
Sophmore
Sophmore

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 1:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for replying Bobby - I'm not sure at the moment wether to go old style or new style - dont even know what new style looks like. I hope to order the game this summer and will let you know some time after that. Thanks again.
25tigers
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Table Hockey Heaven Forum Index -> Table Hockey Other All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: