Official ACTHF Forum
Official CTHA Forum
Official USTHA Forum

Donations Menu
Sponsors
Donate Here
Table Hockey Heaven Forum Index Table Hockey Heaven
Table Hockey Fourms

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

New York City Table Hockey Classic League 2012-2013

View previous topic :: View next topic  
johnbenej
2nd Team All Star
2nd Team All Star

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:24 pm    Post subject: New York City Table Hockey Classic League 2012-2013 Reply with quote

The New York City Table Hockey Association will be opening its Classic League 2012-2013 Season Saturday October 6, 2012 at Peggy O'Neill's in Coney Island (1904 Surf Avenue, Brooklyn NY).

We will be playing a double round robin with full playoffs on custom coleco (s-slot) games. In between rounds we have lunch. All skill levels are welcome.

The NYCTHA is a no dues, no fees table hockey league. Not about the money, all about the GOOD TIME Blazing Guns

Check out the website for our league dates and photos of the games we play on this season . . . www.nyctha.us

If you want to play, all you have to do is email
colecjohnny@yahoo.com
vegasjay
2nd Team All Star
2nd Team All Star

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 10:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good luck this season John.
Couz
Rookie
Rookie

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 8:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GOOD LUCK BOYS for the 2012-13 SEASON!!! ...and most importantly ...HAVE FUN!!! Clapping
johnbenej
2nd Team All Star
2nd Team All Star

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 2:22 pm    Post subject: Classic League Reply with quote

Thanks Jay Clapping
Thanks Cuoz Clapping

2012-2013 Classic League Rules have been posted at the bottom of the Welcome Page on the NYC Table Hockey site
www.nyctha.us

Please read the rules if you are going to join us this Saturday, October 6, for Classic League Opening day at Peggy O'Neill's in Coney Island (1904 Surf Avenue, Brooklyn NY).

Puck drops at 10:45 AM! Flex Blazing Guns Cheers Clapping
johnny labs
2nd Team All Star
2nd Team All Star

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i wish i could go
johnbenej
2nd Team All Star
2nd Team All Star

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:44 pm    Post subject: Season Opener Reply with quote

Sad I wish you could have been at the league too, Labs.
The "Gang" was all there.
You can check it out at the website
http://www.nyctha.us/

Classic League Date II is SATURDAY NOVEMBER 3rd
If you want to play, all you have to do is email
colecojohnny@yahoo.com

Last edited by johnbenej on Sun Oct 21, 2012 6:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
johnbenej
2nd Team All Star
2nd Team All Star

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 8:44 am    Post subject: December 1st Reply with quote

The NYC Table Hockey Association Classic League will have our 3rd league Date on Saturday December 1st at Peggy O'Neill's in Coney Island
1904 Surf Avenue, Brooklyn NY

The double round robin starts at 10:45 AM. We have lunch and then full playoffs.
It does not cost anything to play, free parking. We play on custom coleco 5380 games.
Photos and details can be found at the league website:
http://www.nyctha.us

I want to thank Aj and everyone for the well wishes during this hard time. Its very much appreciated and I hope to see you at one of our league dates this season. The NYCTHA has been around since 2006 and we will not be driven out by disasters, natural or man made Flex

contact me at colecojohnny@yahoo.com no later than November 30 if you want to play.
BOBBY 21
Veteran
Veteran

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JP,

Glad to see that you and your Dad are OK. How Did ED-WORLD do? Did you lose any games to Sandy?
johnbenej
2nd Team All Star
2nd Team All Star

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:22 am    Post subject: December 1st Reply with quote

Hey Bob, nice hearing from you.

EdWorld lost power for almost two weeks. He is back up and running now. He's got a tough family.

I lost a bunch of games, but none of the custom colecos or 5340s or the two Stegner Munro Masterpieces.

Hope you can make it out to Coney Island on December 1st for some custom coleco. Should be great time and a welcome respite from, well, you know . . .
Superdave3n2
2nd Team All Star
2nd Team All Star

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 7:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

John, I'm glad you were able to save some of your vintage games. Did you lose any of your yellow stick rebuild vintage games?
I will be in NYC on Nov.30th to Dec.2nd, Sure hope you can make the event.
SD
johnbenej
2nd Team All Star
2nd Team All Star

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:08 am    Post subject: Saturday January 12 Coney Island Reply with quote

NYC Table Hockey Classic League is back in action this Saturday January 12 at Peggy O'Neill's (1804 Surf Avenue Brooklyn NY).
www.nyctha.us

We will be playing on custom coleco 5380 games, double round robin with lunch in between followed by full playoffs.

The fun starts at 10:45 AM and will end in time for you to watch the NFL playoffs later that afternoon.

It costs NOTHING to play. FREE PARKING. All you have to do is email me prior to Friday January 11th confirming that you are IN
colecojohnny@yahoo.com
johnbenej
2nd Team All Star
2nd Team All Star

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 12:12 pm    Post subject: 2012-13 season wrap up and updated site Reply with quote

My fellow gods of the rods Rasta we wrapped up a shortened NYCTHA Classic League 2012-13 season back in April with a Classic Cup playoffs marathon.
Congratulations Matt Meinzer for winning the inaugural Coney Island Mug.
(Matt is a part-time NYCTHA player and organizes his own Staten Island based Monday Night Table Hockey League at Mother Pugs on Forest Ave).

Thanks Len for attending all of our league dates this season despite an over 100 mile drive Not Worthy Your support is MOST appreciated.

Thanks Anthony Sciacca Not Worthy for your terrific support, making all the league dates and assisting me throughout the season Clapping you put the class in the Classic League.

To my core of James Friedl, John F., and Edward, thanks so much for being there when you could and kicking butt when you came! Clapping

And of course we are so thrilled to have 3 new players jump into the chaos Boxing
Thanks Matt Meinzer, Bob D'Addario and Moussa. You three added lotsa spice to an already explosive mix Blazing Guns

Details of the season that was and league dates for the 2013-2014 season to come (That's Right! Flex ) are on the updated website
http://www.nyctha.us

If you want to join us next season, we would love Very Happy to have you! Just email colecojohnny@yahoo.com and you are IN!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Table Hockey Heaven Forum Index -> Leagues All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: