Official ACTHF Forum
Official CTHA Forum
Official USTHA Forum

Donations Menu
Sponsors
Donate Here
Table Hockey Heaven Forum Index Table Hockey Heaven
Table Hockey Fourms

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Comment On U.S. Open Results
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Table Hockey Heaven Forum Index -> U.S. Open Tournament
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jim Rzonca
2nd Team All Star
2nd Team All Star

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 1:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congratulations to you John for winning that beautiful trophy and a brand new WWW.TABLEHOCKEYGAMES.COM Stiga game! You give alot to table hockey. Saturday night you got a little back.

Thank you
Jim Rzonca
GO TO ~ WWW.TABLEHOCKEYGAMES.COM
brotzp
2nd Team All Star
2nd Team All Star

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 5:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WOW what a weekend!!!! Not Worthy

Josh and I had the pleasure of being able to play in both events and we want to say Thank you for a GREAT TIME Not Worthy

Friday night was an experience to say the least, first time playing Coleco (real Coleco) the games all first rate. Carlecos', Labelles' and Thills'. Practiced a little againist Dave Kraehling on his Minnesota North Stars game, it helped. I am jealous of Joe Salazar. Was lucky enough to finish 3rd in B after playing Guy Mason who had bloody hands after our match, we really got into it...I was able to play the legend Dr Lou, John Power (played first and got him early 5-2), Mr Marsik, A.J., Buffalo legend Kevin Reardon, a busy Krol and Jeff Thill (more on him later). Congrats to the A group it was a very tough field, you give us all something to work for next year...Patrick Cote needs to comeback and defend...

Saturday was first rate, the games are in top shape, except for a few right wing rods that I left a little bent...Jim and Eric had everything set-up, food was catered for lunch and dinner with a complete Rzcona wait staff, a bar, and some good old fashion table hockey to be played...Josh and I were seperated this year, which I think was good. He played alright in the first round and made C group, he had an epic battle of the 14 year-olds againist Sean Rafferty complete with an overtime goal to make the C-Finals. Alex Raikhman playing injured all day (was he faking) beat him 3 games to 1. That's back to back tournament finals for the boy.

I caught a little fire on Saturday and made A and like John Medema's post 25 or 26 guys could've made it...I lost to Bernie in the round of 8, but not before I got a win agianist him. (he said I could say that)

Thanks to all for a great weekend...

Jeff Thill, it seems we ran into each other time after time this weekend. I really enjoyed our battle on your dad's 5380. I didn't enjoy the Stiga game we played. Have fun see you next year or in Vegas...

Big Congrats to Mr Bernie Kunzler (we hope the Hockeytown Battle warmed you up) and Mr Rob Chargo for putting on a classic A final, which I have on tape. I will try to put it on DVD and send it to you. I will need to talk to Paul Ruiz about putting it on You Tube...

Congrats to Medmea, Krol and Ruiz...

Congrats to D group Miller Jr, Scoma, and Hibbard

Special Thanks to all the DTHL players for coming out and playing. Tim Walker always first, Tom Warren (thanks), Bob Monaghan and Kevin Williams both made B pool, and Josh for putting up with me for 10 hours of driving. Next year we will try to add 4 at least 4 more.
ICECHEXX
Veteran
Veteran

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 3:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jim Rzonca wrote:
Congratulations to you John for winning that beautiful trophy and a brand new WWW.TABLEHOCKEYGAMES.COM Stiga game! You give alot to table hockey. Saturday night you got a little back.

Thank you
Jim Rzonca
GO TO ~ WWW.TABLEHOCKEYGAMES.COM

Thanks, Jim. I was very pleased to mount a comeback in a very tough B group. I should add a BIG "Thank You" to Phil Hamilton for always supporting the US Open and donating the games. We really missed you and your family this year, Phil. Many people were asking where you were this time, so you know that others were looking forward to seeing you again too. Clapping
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Table Hockey Heaven Forum Index -> U.S. Open Tournament All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: